Saturday, January 19, 2008

What if my home needs repairs?

What if my home needs repairs?

What if my slab is cracked?

Or my roof needs fixing?

You can still get a reverse mortgage loan if there is ample equity in your home aside from the repair requirements.

The loan officer will work with you and approved local contractors to get your home in good repair prior to the loan funding, in most cases I have seen. I highly recommend working on your loan with a local reverse mortgage loan officer and this is one of those reasons.

Repair expenses can also be subtracted from the funds you will receive at closing.

You do not have to pay for those types of things before your loan closes. It can be paid out of your proceeds when you sign your papers.

Having a local loan officer to work with you when there are repairs to be made can facilitate the process to speed along. Someone who is not connected to your local area will not have the same kind of ease in streamlining repairs as a local loan officer will.

If you will please send me the following information by email, I will send you the names and contact information of the loan officers I personally know in this area, or get a referral for you if you live in one of the outlying areas of Texas.

YOU DESERVE PERSONAL SERVICE!

If you prefer to fax this information to me you can fax it TOLL FREE to 1-877-548-2536. Just print this out, fill it in and fax it. It will come to my private fax.If you prefer they call you, rather than you calling them, I can also have them contact you by phone.

Phone Number (only if you want a call):

___________________________

eMail:
___________________________

Your name:

___________________________

Year of Birth (so that it can be determined how much you may receive):

___________________________

Address of property (to figure your property value):

___________________________

Spouse's name:

___________________________

Year of Birth:


___________________________


Please read:

If you are seeking to do more than gather information, you must contact a broker or mortgages. If you prefer, I will ask them to contact you.

Your email will not be disclosed except for the purpose intended on this website. Your email is private and will not be sold.

Only if you ask me to have a reverse mortgage loan officer, or officers, contact you, and then I will only provide it to them.

In this website I provide general information on reverse mortgages as a fixed-income marketer for my friends who are licensed reverse mortgage lenders. Again, I am not a mortgage broker, originator, underwriter, or lender.

I do not solicit, process, place, or negotiate residential mortgage loans. I provide information in this website and will refer you to one or more loan officers if you request that I do so. You can either ask for their contact information and call them, or they can call you.

It is your decision.

I do not accept or offer to accept applications for residential mortgage loans, assist or offer to assist in the processing of applications for residential mortgage loans, or negotiate or offer to negotiate the terms or conditions of residential mortgage loans.

If I am able to refer a reverse mortgage loan officer to you, you understand that at some point in this effort I may be compensated for that referral.

One of the purposes of writing this website is so that I might establish myself and my website as a viable means for a small, select network of reverse mortgage loan officers I have worked with in the past to utilize as a marketing tool.

No comments: