Saturday, January 19, 2008

Brenda, why don't you publish the names of loan officers?

You may wonder why I don't publish the names of loan officers you can contact on this website.

The reason I don't is because if I did, and if you contacted them directly, they would not know that my website was finding referrals for them through using my internet marketing techniques.

In other words, I have a few personal motives for writing these articles. I want to be clear about that.

My person moviations are listed below:

First and foremost, one of the ways I earn money for my own retirement account plan is to write blogs and content for websites. Admittedly, I do not make a lot, but I make more by writing than I would watching television in my spare time. If you allow me to refer you to the loan officers I know I am hopeful they will see me as a viable solution to their internet marketing needs. Eventually, I hope to develop a business arrangement with them. I would never ask them to pay me for something I cannot prove that I can produce. I will first "prove" to them that I can reach internet savvy senior citizens with the information they seek. After that, I believe they will find value in my services.

Secondly, you will see that there are ads by Google.com on my website. When people search for reverse mortgage information they will find my website and/or blogs and then they may click on those ads. Each time they do I will earn a few cents (and I mean a very few!) for publishing Google ads.

Thirdly, one reason I write this information without guaranteed compensation is because I enjoy writing about things I am interesting in. I am very interested in reverse mortgages as a financial solution to senior citizens who need to tap into the equity of their homes. As you will find out, I will not sugar coat the facts in my articles. I will explain things as best as I know how. I feel that while there are many excellent sites on the internet regarding reverse mortgages I have a different perspective and know how to answer. If I simply provided names of reverse mortgage loan officers my readers may never read what I write and might miss a few tidbits that they would really like to know before going forward with contacting a loan officer. Eventually, I hope that my readers will post comments and feedback on the validity of my information and whether or not it assisted them in their decision process.

Fourth, I feel that no reverse mortgage loan officer deserves to be shuffled off to some guy sitting off in California originating loans by telephone or by internet. Through my personal handling of your referral that will not happen to you. If I opened the site up for straight advertising at this time I would have a problem turning down loan originators who I do not know or have some kind of reference on.

So, there they are. These are my reasons for keeping the names of my network of loan officer off of this site at this time. In the future my policy may change but first I need to establish myself as the internet marketing person I believe I am. (:>)

No comments: