Friday, January 18, 2008

Introduction to the Writer

Greetings from Texas!

My name is Brenda Stone and I am a resident of College Station, Texas. (More about who I am can be found here.)
(College Station is home to the Texas Aggies of Texas A&M University as well as a part of a metropolitan statistical area (MSA) which is located in Brazos County, Texas; our MSA is most commonly known as the Bryan - College Station Area.)

If you need a reverse mortgage loan officer you are at the right place. I am not a reverse mortgage loan officer, but I personally know some very special people who are. If you will allow me to, I will connect you with one of them. I have had the opportunity to observe many reverse mortgage loan officers with Texas borrowers and transactions in many Texas counties which involve reverse mortgage loans.
There are thousands of websites on the internet which discuss reverse mortgages. This site offers a little something different than those. My "non-expert" status might provide a different perspective on reverse mortgages than the information which is available online at this time.
This website, however, is specifically for those of you in Texas and especially for those in the Brazos Valley.
If you live in Bryan or College Station, Texas or one of the outlying communities such as Hearne, Caldwell, Madisonville, Nacogdoches, Lufkin, Navasota, Brenham, Centerville, or Cameron (plus many others) you have found the right website to visit. I have been in all of those counties visiting with borrowers while they signed their final documents. I have heard their last minute questions and listened carefully to their comments about their loan officers.
I found out that some of them did not ever meet with their loan officer and everything was handled by phone. I will not give you their names. They sit off in an office somewhere (maybe not even in Texas) doing nothing but handling paperwork and phone calls.
On the other hand I learned that other loan officers who live in Texas met with the borrowers as often as necessary and that they kept their borrowers informed every step of the way. Those are the reverse mortgage loan officers I kept a list of.
This is a place to begin your research and to consider your options on a reverse mortgage loan. In addition to reverse mortgage loan information--as this site grows-- I am hope to also include you will also find helpful information and resources for senior citizens in the Brazos Valley.

I hope you find this to be a unique reverse mortgage website. Here you will find information and questions answered which other websites will not answer for you. This is because I know the questions you have and the concerns that borrowers have on the day they sign their important reverse mortgage loan documents…questions that other websites have not had first hand knowledge with.
This is the first time of many that I will say this: Read at your own risk. I am not a lawyer. I am not a certfied reverse mortgage counselor. Everything here is just my opinion and based on my perspective gained from having acted as a notary when I attended reverse mortgage loan closings with loan officers who hired me regularly.
If you like the information you find here, I have a a few respected friends who are loan officers in the reverse mortgage business. I trust them to handle your mortgage in an upfront, punctual, professional and considerate manner. I have never seen them drag their feet or be unprepared to get a loan processed yet. Please email me if you would like their information so that you may contact them. My email is revmortblog@gmail.com. (As stated above you can learn more about who I am here.)
When you email me please give me the following information:
Name:
Year of Birth:
Address:
Spouse's name:
Year of Birth:
With this information I can provide my loan officer friends in my referral network with enough information to prepare for your call.
Please read the following:
If you are seeking to do more than gather information, you must contact a broker or lender yourself. I will provide you contact information for one of two friends who originate reverse mortgages.
In this blog I provide general information on reverse mortgages as a fixed-income marketer for my friends who are licensed reverse mortgage lenders. Again, I am not a mortgage broker, originator, underwriter, or lender.
I do not solicit, process, place, or negotiate residential mortgage loans. I do not accept or offer to accept applications for residential mortgage loans, assist or offer to assist in the processing of applications for residential mortgage loans, or negotiate or offer to negotiate the terms or conditions of residential mortgage loans.
Your email will NOT be sold or given out without permission. Only include your phone number if you want me to have a loan officer contact you directly.
Thank you! Brenda Stone

No comments: