Saturday, January 19, 2008

Contact a Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer

If you will please send me the following information by email, I will send you the names and contact information of the loan officers I personally know in this area. If you prefer to fax this information to me you can fax it TOLL FREE to 1-877-548-2536. Just print this out, fill it in and fax it. It will come to my private fax.

If you prefer they call you, I can also have them contact you by phone.

Phone Number (only if you want a call):

___________________________

eMail:

___________________________

Your name:

___________________________

Year of Birth (so that it can be determined how much you may receive):

___________________________

Address of property (to figure your property value):

___________________________

Spouse's name:

___________________________

Year of Birth:

___________________________

No comments: