Saturday, January 19, 2008

Contact a Local Loan Officer - Why it's better for YOU...

Don't you want personal service when doing such an important transaction? I would!

If I were a senior citizen seeking a reverse mortgage I would prefer doing business with a local person rather than having a person from hundreds of miles away originating my loan…which is what often happens when potential borrowers respond to television ads or cards they receive in the mail from mass marketers in Dallas or Houston.

Sometimes the borrowers never meet those loan officers!

Another person is hired to collect the information from the borrower and then courier it via Fedex or UPS to the loan officer in an office which maybe several states away, or to a call center boileroom far away; everything is conducted over the phone.

That is not the way it works with my network of loan officers. They meet with the borrower face to face. They will travel to you and give you the attention you deserve while you pose questions to them.

If I am able to put the two of you together I know you will not be disappointed with the professionalism and information you will get from any of those in my small network I would refer you to.

If you will please send me the following information by email, I will send you the names and contact information of the loan officers I personally know in this area. If you prefer to fax this information to me you can fax it TOLL FREE to 1-877-548-2536. Just print this out, fill it in and fax it. It will come to my private fax.

If you prefer they call you, rather than you calling them, I can also have them contact you by phone.

Phone Number (only if you want a call):

___________________________

eMail:

___________________________

Your name:

___________________________

Year of Birth (so that it can be determined how much you may receive):

___________________________

Address of property (to figure your property value):

___________________________

Spouse's name:

___________________________

Year of Birth:

___________________________

Please read:

If you are seeking to do more than gather information, you must contact a broker or lender yourself or ask me to have them contact you.

Once I receive your information, I will provide you contact information for one of friends who originate reverse mortgages. If you prefer, I will ask them to contact you. Your email will not be disclosed except for the purpose intended on this website. Your email is private and will not be sold. Only if you ask me to have a reverse mortgage loan officer, or officers, contact you, and then I will only provide it to them.

In this website I provide general information on reverse mortgages as a fixed-income marketer for my friends who are licensed reverse mortgage lenders. Again, I am not a mortgage broker, originator, underwriter, or lender.

I do not solicit, process, place, or negotiate residential mortgage loans. I provide information in this website and will refer you to one or more loan officers if you request that I do so. You can either ask for their contact information and call them, or they can call you. It is your decision.

I do not accept or offer to accept applications for residential mortgage loans, assist or offer to assist in the processing of applications for residential mortgage loans, or negotiate or offer to negotiate the terms or conditions of residential mortgage loans.

If I am able to refer a reverse mortgage loan officer to you, you understand that at some point in this effort I may be compensated for that referral.

One of the purposes of writing this website is so that I might establish myself and my website as a viable means for a small, select network of reverse mortgage loan officers I have worked with in the past to utilize as a marketing tool.

No comments: